The Industrial Relationist

The Industrial Relationist is a workplace blog geared towards, but not exclusively for, Canadian labour relations practitioners. It aims to be informative and entertaining, and hope to get a discussion going among IR folks in Canada. The author has held management-side LR positions in the past. He currently still works in the field, but is blogging anonymously to stay on the right side of employment law! Enjoy!

Friday, June 23, 2006

A New Beginning

Good afternoon, folks. Well, only two months old and we've got a re-design! How's that for web-time???

To those of you who know where this blog was before: We've moved, and welcome to our new home. I hope you continue to enjoy the regular postings on this blog, which I hope will be a lot more regular now that this is just a hobby and billable hours are no longer a concern. This blog is no longer member-driven, so feel free to send out this link to whoever you'd like, union or management. All I'd ask is that you keep who I am and who I work for a secret: in order to avoid the kinds of complications some bloggers have had, I'm blogging anonymously at the advice of a lawyer friend.

To those of you who are new: Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy this blog and find it both entertaining and useful. Feel free to use the comments section; what would be amazing is to create a place where IR practitioners can talk and exchange ideas.

To everybody: I'll be moderating comments to keep things polite (ahem!) and above board. Play nice, play fair, and, above all, play often!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home